Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Little Bit Bout Me

Hey so i'm new to this whole blogging thing. I probably will bore some of you with my stories but hey...gives me a little something to do in my spare time. For those of you who don't know I go to Grambling State University and I am also on a football scholarship as a kicker. Its kinda funny to see people's reaction when I say I'm at Grambling because they are in shock...well GSU is an HBC (historically black college) and yes I'm one of the few white kids.
Anyways...I was just recently engaged to the girl of my dreams (: yea i know she is freakin amazing. I met her my sophomore year in high school and were just friends all the way up until my senior year and then it all started at a D-Backs baseball game. I find myself very fortunate to have the people I do in my life. My parents are awesome and they are always there for me when I just need to talk. I have two little brothers...one is 15 and the other is 11. I couldn't ask for much more at the time.
Well that is basically it for now. I'm going to just keep up on some of my life on here. Its kinda for people to just read if they want and they find themselves bored. so there it is my first ever blog! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment